It’s important to recognize that unless we identify our passions, planning a vision or goal to work towards will be difficult to attain. We need to put aside what we think other people expect of us and tap into our passions.
1. What were your childhood dreams or interests?
2. On a sheet of paper, write down those old memories and see if they are still things that excite you. These may form the basis for some of your passions today as an adult.
3. On another page, let your imagination run wild and list all the things that make you feel excited, energized, and creative.
4. When you are finished, go over your list and see what you wrote. How do you experience this list of things that excite you?
5. What things from this list are in your life today? From your list, what would you like to see happen in your life?
If your work isn’t meaningful, do something that is. That doesn’t mean you should just quit your job today, but think for a while about what it is you love to do, then start brainstorming, looking for ways to make money doing what you love. Experiment with new and different things. Step out of your comfort zone once in a while because being too comfortable doesn’t allow you to grow. If you tend to be a negative thinker, change that! The negative person comes from a place of scarcity. That person always believes there’s never enough to go around, that they’re never getting their fair share. The negative person is afraid of change.
The positive person comes from a place of abundance. That person’s cup is not ‘half-empty’, it’s ‘half-full’. The positive person believes there’s more out there than one person could ever possibly have; they believe there’s more than enough to go around. The positive person has a hopeful attitude about life and is open to change.
Our mental and emotional health has a direct bearing on our physical health. The happier and more positive you are, the healthier you will be. Studies have shown that people who are depressed have more physical ailments and less energy.
Our relationships tell a lot about us as well
Do you surround yourself with positive or negative people? Try to take an honest look at every aspect of your life and don’t be afraid to make some changes. Track your progress with Health Reviser. Your readings will tell you if you’re on the right track. Life is meant to be happy, healthy and adventurous.
Strive for fulfillment and you will be a success.